Preparing for Your Hunt
Being mentally and physically prepared for your hunt will help ensure that everyone, including Broken Arrow Outfitters staff, will have a most enjoyable and productive hunt. Ask Questions so that you are absolutely sure of what to expect.
All clients hunting in Kansas must get to Manhattan Kansas. Manhattan Airport is twenty minutes from camp. Hunters may also fly into Kansas City International, a shuttle service can be arranged to deliver to Manhattan, and the shuttle cost is $50.00.
Hunters traveling to Nebraska may fly into North Platte Nebraska or drive to Sutherland Nebraska. Travel time from the airport is approximately thirty minutes. All flights arriving in North Platte transfer through Denver. Airport pickup from the North Platte Airport is no additional charge.
What To Bring
All hunters should bring any item they feel necessary for a quality hunt. All bedding and food will be provided on all of our hunts. Toiletries and personal items will not be provided. Alcohol is not provided by Broken Arrow Outfitters. Below you will find a list of items we suggest:
• Quality binoculars, extra ammunition,
• Warm gloves, light gloves,
• Boots for hiking and sitting,
• Shooting sticks, stocking cap
• Hunters orange vest and hat for all rifle or muzzleloader hunters,
• Wet weather gear, cold weather gear, camera,
• Hunters safety card is required if born after Jul 1st 1957.
• One large towel